Steps In Data Recovery
Definitely if you have landed on this article and you have a problem related to data loss, then I can see how desperate you are for you data back. Indeed it is painful to lose data that is so important to you or your organization. This once happened to me and trust me it was not a pleasant encounter! Well, I know you might be thinking in terms of starting from a scratch to get your data back. My advice to you is that, it is not a wise idea to do so as much as it might sound as a working solution because the amount of time you are going to waste trying to recover your data is just so much and probably you need your business running as soon as possible. Data recovery is possible. You don have to worry your self anymore. Here are some tips which you should follow incase you ever experience a data loss and you really need your data back.
1. Don’t ever try to open the hard disk as this will expose it to environmental hazards which may lead to more damage meaning your lost data will be gone and you might never have them back.
2. Avoid exposing the hard disk to extreme temperatures this will damage it forever.
3. Don’t scan hard disk at any one time even if you suspect that the damage was caused by virus attack.
4. You should also avoid software installation of any kind after data loss as this might overwrite the lost data.
5. If you loose your data and your hard disk is producing some sound make sure you switch off the machine as soon as possible.
6Always back up your data and incase of a data loss you can use the back up to recover the lost data.
After you have observed the above mentioned hints, please try to find data recovery specialists around you who will in deed help you out in getting your data back safely efficiently and on time.
Author: Eugene Eshitemi